Medical City of Frisco, Women Health Services
There is a new standard of luxury and care for you and your new arrival right here in Frisco, Texas. The folks at HCA Medical City have built a state of the art Womens and Children’s Center adjacent to Frisco Square at Main Street and the Dallas Tollway. Opened in October 2018 and connected to our new office by the Medical City of Frisco covered parking garage, located on Frisco Square Boulevard, each patient will be taken care of in 13 luxurious and spacious new delivery and recovery rooms. Medical City Frisco is the now the preferred hospital of Frisco Women’s Health.
Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
Just like Labor and Delivery, the NICU has state of the art equipment with 24-hour on-site Neonatal Nurse Practitioners (NNP) and full-time support of a Board Certified, experienced Neonatologist. In addition, you have the comfort in knowing that our sister hospital Medical City of Plano can handle the smallest of unexpected arrivals.
If your pediatrician prefers not to come to the hospital the NNP and Neonatology team will gladly take care of your new arrival until discharge from the hospital at which time they will send all pertinent delivery information to your local pediatrician.
Breast or Bottle Feeding, We Have You Covered
All Mother-Baby nurses on the unit are fully trained to support your breastfeeding needs with the assistance of a full-time lactation staff. Struggling with breastfeeding at home? The Certified Lactation Consultants are available to see you on the unit after your discharge, just schedule an appointment for assistance.
If bottle-feeding is your choice, formula and pacifiers are available.
- Instant skin to skin contact
- Rooming in
- Need some rest? Baby can be monitored in the secure nursery
- Cord Blood Collection
Anesthesia and OB Hospitalists, 24/7,
Medical City Frisco provides 24-hour in-house board-certified Anesthesiologists and Obstetricians just in case an emergency arises. Vaginal Birth After Cesarean Section is encouraged.
Natural Childbirth Fully Supported
Walk-in Showers, in all rooms and a birth tub suite, are available. Need just a little help to get to your goal? Nitrous Oxide tanks are available to assist with pain relief
Medical City Frisco is pleased to offer a variety of classes, on campus, to help you prepare for your new arrival. Sign up by 30 weeks to insure availability.
- Prepared Childbirth and Beyond
- Your New Baby Class and CPR Anytime
- Breastfeeding and Beyond
- Grandparenting The New Baby
- Infant CPR
- Maternity Tour
- New Dad 101
- Prenatal Yoga
- Celebratory meal and City Gourmet room service meals
- 55” television screen with Apple TV
- Special hospital gowns and in-room breast pump
- Welcome Basket
- Wireless Internet Access
- Adjacent Family Rooms with second television screen and bed
- Located immediately off the Dallas North Tollway and Main Street, making it easy for you and your family to get to Valet parking, available during day
- Expectant Mother Parking, located on Ground Floor & Level P3, adjacent to our office entrance
Just A Few Extras
- Scrub Shirt Keepsake, for Dad to put your cute new baby’s footprints
- Professional photographers, come to you to take photos of your newborn
- No Set Visitation Hours
Need more info? Medical City Womens Health Services