A Well Woman Exam is a proactive way for women of all ages to enjoy good health! Partnering with your Gynecologist for your yearly exam is designed to not only encompass the routine pap smear and breast exam, but provide a complete health update.
Frisco Women’s Health is dedicated to taking care of all of the obstetric and gynecologic needs to ensure that his patients experience great health for years to come! Our friendly staff is instructed to reserve ample time needed for your Well Woman Exam to cover the following:
- Thorough physical exam to include a pap smear and breast examination
- Discussion about your physical and mental health, along with a review of your records and updates of any changes that have occurred in your family’s health history
- Analysis of medications, vitamin supplements or herbs that are currently being taken and whether refills are necessary
- Review records and administer necessary immunizations
- Evaluate age- or circumstance-appropriate tests that are required, discussing overall sexual health and contraception, if applicable
- Talk about your work and home lifestyle and its impact on your health; identifying risk factors before they become potential issues
Frisco Women’s Health uses the most advanced assessment techniques to optimize the accuracy of all appropriate tests. Cutting-edge procedures are performed right in the office, offering convenience to their patients while purposefully reducing the out of pocket expenses. The timely ability to evaluate and treat many conditions with the state-of-the-art technology is paramount in maintaining a woman’s good health. Our providers are focused on giving each of our patients a thorough review of their medical assessment, appropriate solutions/treatments, risks, and benefits to support them in making clear decisions regarding their complete healthcare. The goal of our team is to truly be the best women’s healthcare advocates we can be.
Our providers and our staff look forward to meeting you soon to ensure your great health!